Horticulture Imerys minerals for enhanced plant growth
Imerys supplies a full range of raw perlites, moler, zeolite, as well as hydroponic grow bags, for horticultural production.
Hydroponic grow bags are mainly used for growing under greenhouse conditions. The aeration they provide prevents plant stress through root asphyxia and reduces fungal problems in cold conditions.
Imerys premium perlite hydroponic growbags:
- Are 100% natural, pure, inert and sterile
- Stimulate vigorous plant growth
- Reduce plant stress by providing the optimum air/water ratio for hydroponic cultures
- Provide stable results over time
Imerys perlites, molers, zeolites and Plant Available Silicons (PAS) are environment-friendly soil amendment and fertilizer minerals for growing substrates which significantly improve plant growth as well as resistance to disease, pests and environmental stress.
Imerys minerals are ideal for:
- Growing media
- Rooting of cuttings
- Turf production
- Compost production
- Green roofs
- Top soils for golf courses, playing fields, etc.
- Bonsai and orchid production
- Agroperl® raw perlite
- Terramol® moler
- ImerFert DSi Plant Available Silicons
- BZF zeolites
Imerys minerals are accredited for organic production.
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.