Insulation Imerys expanded perlites are ideal filler insulators
Imerys expanded perlites contain countless air alveolus, making them extremely valuable lightweight insulators and fire-proofers in buildings.
Used as loose-fill insulation in roofs, floors and cavity walls, Imerys expanded perlites provide:
- Optimal insulation
- Excellent sound-proofing
- Non flammability and fire-proofing
- Durability: expanded perlite does not degrade or alter unlike most chemical agents
- Inertness: perlite is inert and non toxic
- Ease-of-use: perlite is easy to use, quick and clean
- Re-usability: perlite beads can be recycled and used again
Expanded perlites are ideal for:
- Cavity walls
- Block fillers
- Outer fillers and coatings
- Passive fire protection
We recommend our Perliv® range for insulation applications.
We offer a full range of custom formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.