CERAMIC PROCESSES ADVANCED
- AVAILABLE FOR:
Technical employees involved at all process stages (lab, slip and glaze production)
This session will be customized to the requirements of your team.
We will make a detailed study of all stages of the ceramic process:
- Shaping and key parameters (casting, jiggering, pressing, extrusion, etc.), main defects and prevention
- Drying: key stages, control of drying under moisture
- Glazes and glazing, decoration: key parameters and technologies
- Firing and re-firing: physical, chemical and industrial aspects
- Spray drying and related controls
Finally, we will discuss the impact of each process step on the following one, and on the quality of the final product.
Half day minimum, depending on the content.
Interested in setting up a training session?