CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY ADVANCED
Technical employees involved at all process stages (lab, slip and glaze production).
This session will be customized to the requirements of your team.
In this module, we will study specific aspects of ceramics technology, for instance:
- Parameters used to evaluate, anticipate and control various processes: plasticity, mechanical strength, rupture, tenacity, particle size distribution and specific surface, trials and interpretation
- Fluidity / moisture, plasticity, permeability: trends and controls
- Sintering (solid and liquid phase), pyroplasticity
- Effect of the raw materials on ceramics
- Milling, blunging, spray drying and how to control them
- Rheology of slip and glaze, mechanisms, control, trends, effects
Half day minimum, depending on the content.
Interested in setting up a training session?