KILN FURNITURE ADVANCED
Technical employees (production, process and design office engineers, etc.) requiring in-depth knowledge of different types of kiln furniture, designed according to firing process requirements, etc.
This session will be customized to the requirements of your team.
In this module, we will study the different materials used to produce kiln furniture and their impact on firing:
- Cordierite, mullite, N-SiC, SiC, Si-SiC, R-SiC
- Firing theory: controls and good practices, main defects and prevention
- How to improve firing efficiency
- How to achieve good fuel efficiency
- Firing solutions for new designs
Half day minimum, depending on the content.
Interested in setting up a training session?