Antacids High purity API for antacids
Imerys precipitated calcium carbonates (PCC) are excellent active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for antacids designed to reduce excess stomach and gastric acid.
Imerys pharmaceutical-grade precipitated calcium carbonates contain alkaline ions that render stomach acid more neutral and counteract symptoms linked to excess stomach acid such as acid reflux, heartburn and indigestion.
We recommend our Calcius™ range for antacids.
Our Calcius™ range is suitable as an API in swallowable, effervescent and chewable antacid products as well as antacids in powder form.
Calcius™ precipitated calcium carbonate:
- Comply with US Pharmacopeia
- Comply with EU Pharmacopeia
- Meet all ICH Q3D limits for elemental impurities
- Exceed USP standards and California Proposition 65 requirements with regard to trace lead levels
- Are manufactured, processed and packaged by a cGMP certified site
- GFSI certified site
- Halal and kosher certification
- EINECS no. 207-439-9
- CAS no. 471-34-1
We offer a full range of custom formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.