MEDICATED CREAMS Imerys kaolin and talc - inert carriers for medicated creams
Kaolin is a soft, inert natural mineral, a self preservative mineral that absorbs moisture into itself, kaolin draws excess water that is active in a formula making it great for where water and oil absorption, anticaking performance and gentle exfoliation is needed in applications such as medicated powders, acne and poison ivy creams.
- Mild cleansing effect
- Odorless, excellent absorbency
- Opaque, white pigment - adheres to skin
- Oil and water absorbent
- Increased viscosity
- Comply with US Pharmacopeia
- Comply with EU Pharmacopeia
- Comply with Japanese Pharmacopeia
- Are manufactured, processed and packaged in compliance with cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) at ISO certified facilities (ISO 9001:2015)
- EINECS no 310-194-1
- CAS no 1332-58-7
We offer a full range of custom formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.