Imerys provides high-quality, natural mineral solutions customized for every step of the pulp, paper, paperboard and printing process.
As the world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industrial applications, Imerys transforms a unique range of minerals to deliver functions that are essential to paper & board products and manufacturing processes.
- Our high-performance coating pigments improve the printability and visual appeal of our customer’s paper & board with a focus on coverage, brightness and gloss.
- Our functional filler pigments enhance runnability, improve surface properties and promote opacity and brightness.
- Our pigments options for cost optimization can reduce raw materials costs by TiO₂ and plastic pigment replacement and fiber extension.
- Polymer-free barrier coatings formulations provide board producers and converters with an opportunity to offer sustainable, innovative solutions for tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Our commercial micro-fibrillated cellulose/ mineral composite products (FiberLeanⓇ portfolio) allow for fiber replacement, strength improvements, productivity gains and customer product development.
- Mechanical and chemical pulp bleaching can be enhanced through the use of our magnesium hydroxide bleaching additive, EcoBright™. This allows for the elimination of magnesium sulfate and significant caustic reduction with a potential to lower peroxide dosages in some systems. Additional benefits include reduced COD and less carryover to the paper machine.
- Benefits & Functions
- Key Products
Benefits & Functions
Find what you’re looking for in just a few clicksSearch products
Barrier Coating Formulations
Recyclable, ready-to-use, water-based barrier coatings for paperboard and packaging that are environment-friendly alternatives to wax, fluorochemicals and petrochemical-based polymers.LEARN MORE
For cost-savings, reduced chemical consumption, increased fiber strength and minimized effluents in pulp production.LEARN MORE