Imerys minerals from our Multi-Mineral portfolio make excellent paper coating pigments.
Imerys coating pigments include kaolin (both hydrous and calcined clay), ground calcium carbonate (GCC), precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC), talc and diatomaceous earth (DE).
Our multi-mineral coating pigments:
- Improve printability and visual appeal
- Enhance smoothness, covering rough and porous base sheets
- Boost paper optics with gloss, opacity and brightness
- Improve surface properties and reduces ink demand
- Replace expensive TiO2 and plastic pigments
- Increase coating strength
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.