Hair care Imerys minerals boost anti-dandruff shampoo performance and are your 100% natural solution for opacity, pearlescence and matte effect in haircare products
Our new natural perlite product ImerCare® 90P-Scrub is an excellent soft exfoliating solution for removing dandruff while boosting foam formation.
The controlled particle shape and size of ImerCare® 90P-Scrub:
- Removes dandruff leaving the scalp cleaner and more comfortable
- Boosts foam formation
- Gives a creamy texture
Opacifying, pearlescence and whiteness
New ImerCare® Opaque is ideal for providing opacity and whiteness in shampoos.
- Gives a luxurious, rich, creamy effect
- Is neither pH nor ionic-surfactant sensitive, unlike chemical opacifiers
- Is a one-size-fits all alternative to oil-derived opacifiers
New ImerCare® Opaline premium talc is the perfect solution for achieving a pearlescent effect in shampoos.
- Confers a luxurious, pearlescent optical effect
- Is neither pH nor ionic-surfactant sensitive, unlike chemical pearlizers
- Is a one-size-fits-all alternative to oil-derived pearlizers
- Complies with industry microbiological standards without the need for irradiation
Also from the ImerCare® range, our kaolin and micro-porous diatomite products confer a superior matte effect in styling waxes.
We particularly recommend:
- Diatomaceous earth product, ImerCare® 266D and ImerCare® 400D
- Kaolin product, ImerCare® 04K and ImerCare® 02K-S
We recommend our ImerCare® 120P-Scrub perlite product for a gentle exfoliation effect in hair masks.
All Imerys cosmetic products are natural, high quality, chemically inert and offer good skin tolerance. They are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
All Imerys mineral grades for hair care applications* are Cosmos approved. Certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
*Except ImerCare® 120P-Scrub and ImerCare® 02K-S
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.