ImerCare® K kaolin range For matting, sebum absorbency and a skin purifying effect
- Mattifying agent
- Superior sebum and impurities absorption
Imerys offers a wide portfolio of 100% natural kaolin grades for cosmetics markets. The ImerCare® K range has been specifically designed as a texturizing agent, matting and mattifying agent and where superior sebum and impurities absorption are required.
ImerCare® K range for cosmetics
- For a rich, creamy opacifying effect in gels
- For a natural matte effect in gels, creams, liquid foundations and pressed powders
- A natural alternative to abrasive silica for toothpastes
- For adhesion and oil retention in lipstick
- For sebum and impurities absorption in facemasks
- For superior sebum and impurities absorption in facemasks, make-up bases and CC creams
- For improving adhesion in pressed and loose powders
- For rheology control in liquid foundations and BB creams
- For matting hair styling waxes
All Imerys cosmetic products are natural, high quality, chemically inert and offer good skin tolerance. They are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
ImerCare® K grades are Cosmos approved. Certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
*Except ImerCare® 02K-S
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.