Make-up ImerCare® 100% natural minerals for compressibility and optical properties in makeup and Color Cosmetics
ImerCare® 100% natural minerals meet the softness, compressibility, and optical property requirements of your makeup and color cosmetics.
Pressed and loose powders
ImerCare® minerals form the ideal base for powder-based makeup such as face powder compacts, eyeshadows, and blushes.
- ImerCare® Matte is a naturally white kaolin solution that provides a superior mattifying effect in pressed powders. ImerCare® Matte absorbs sebum and confers an immediate, natural matte effect to the skin. It also provides durability to the powder to avoid kick up in the pan and improve baking performance.
- ImerCare® 04K kaolin is ideal for improving coverage, homogeneity, and adhesion of the pressed powder formulation on the skin.
- Imercare® 02KS can be used to deliver better pay off of pigment color while reducing the titanium dioxide consumption in color cosmetics.
Liquid foundations and BB creams
Imerys offers a complete range of natural mineral solutions for liquid foundations, concealers, and BB creams.
- ImerCare® Matte is a naturally white kaolin solution that provides a superior mattifying effect in liquid foundations. Due to its unique morphology, ImerCare® Matte absorbs sebum and confers an immediate natural matte effect to the skin.
- ImerCare® 04K kaolin improves homogeneity during spreading, imparts good coverage, and brings consistency to the formulation.
- ImerCare® 6KS and matte kaolin provide enhanced adhesion and oil retention.
- ImerCare® 400D diatomaceous earth provides an excellent matting effect.
Cream to Powder Formulations
- Imercare® 400D can be added to formulations to tailor the cream to powder dry time and deliver a higher powder feel to the end formulation.
ImerCare® minerals are also ideal for mascaras, nail varnishes, eye contour sticks and pencils.
All Imerys cosmetic products are natural, high quality, chemically inert and offer good skin tolerance. They are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
All ImerCare® mineral grades* for make-up applications are Cosmos and Ecocert approved. Certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
*except ImerCare® 02K-S
We offer a full range of custom formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.