Skin care ImerCare® offers a full range of 100% natural mineral solutions
ImerCare® offers a full range of 100% natural mineral solutions for body and facial scrubs, cleansers, exfoliants, face and body creams, face masks, and sun creams.
Body and Face Scrubs
ImerCare® P-Scrub is a perlite-based portfolio of products developed using patented engineered technology, which combines the natural hardness and absorption power of volcanic rock with the softness of spherical particles to provide a gentle and physical exfoliation effect.
ImerCare® P-Scrub is an ideal natural alternative to oil-derived beads used in scrubs and cleansers for the body and face.
- ImerCare® 120P-Scrub, ImerCare® 190P-Scrub and ImerCare® 270P-Scrub for face scrubs and cleansers.
- NEW ImerCare® 700P-Scrub is designed to provide the best compromise between scrub intensity and sensorial properties in body scrubs.
ImerCare® P-Scrub can also be used in conjunction with ImerScrub™, a range of colored perlites that provide a refined, exfoliation effect in scrub products.
Face creams and Moisturizers
ImerCare® kaolin and diatomaceous earth ranges confer excellent fine exfoliation, barrier-forming, and sebum absorption properties in moisturizers, day creams, BB creams, CC creams, anti-acne creams, and creams for oily skins.
- ImerCare® Matte for an enhanced, natural matte effect in matte day creams
- ImerCare® 266D and ImerCare® 18D for oily skin and anti-acne creams
- Imercare Opaque for enhanced oil absorption and fine exfoliation in anti-acne creams
- ImerCare® 04K for rheology control
ImerCare® engineered kaolin and diatomite products are excellent natural solutions for facemasks requiring superior sebum and impurities absorption.
- ImerCare® 2K and 04K
- ImerCare® 18D and 400D
All Imerys cosmetic products are natural, high quality, chemically inert, and offer good skin tolerance. They are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
All ImerCare® mineral grades* for skincare applications are Cosmos approved. Certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
*except for ImerCare® 02K-S
We offer a full range of custom formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.