Toiletries ImerCare® 100% natural mineral solutions for soaps, body scrubs, shower gels, deodorants, and antiperspirants.
ImerCare® is a full range of 100% natural mineral solutions for deodorants and antiperspirants, body scrubs, shower gels, and soaps.
Scrubs, soaps and shower gels
ImerCare® P-Scrub is a perlite-based portfolio, developed using patented engineered technology combining the natural hardness of volcanic rock with the softness of spherical particles to provide a gentle, physical exfoliation effect in scrubs, soaps, and shower gels. We offer a series of sizes to deliver the exact exfoliation and aesthetic desired.
ImerCare® P-Scrub is an ideal natural alternative for oil-derived beads and pumice.
- NEW ImerCare® 700P- Scrub designed to provide the best compromise between scrub intensity and sensorial properties in body scrubs and shower gels
- ImerCare® 800P- Scrub for exfoliating bar soaps, anti-cellulite peeling gels, and foot scrubs
- ImerScrub™ is a range of colored natural perlites for providing an aesthetic effect in scrub products. It can be used in conjunction with the ImerCare® P-Scrub range.
ImerCare® Opaque kaolin is ideal for conferring opacity and whiteness to shower gels.
- Confers a rich creamy optical effect
- Is neither pH nor ionic-surfactant sensitive, unlike chemical opacifiers
- Is a one-size-fits-all alternative to oil-derived opacifiers
Deodorants and antiperspirants
ImerCare® 400D is a new generation of natural diatomaceous earth for deodorants and antiperspirants.
Due to the exceedingly high surface area of its mineral particles, ImerCare® 400D is the most water and oil-absorbent diatomaceous earth product available on the market today.
Micro-porous ImerCare® 400D:
- High perspiration absorbency
- Absorption of body odor
- Dries quickly leaving a silky skin sensation
- Provides a pleasant soft touch feel
All Imerys cosmetic products are natural, high quality, chemically inert, and offer good skin tolerance - they are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
All ImerCare® mineral grades* for toiletry applications are Cosmos and Ecocert approved. Certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
*except ImerCare® 800P(S)-Scrub
We offer a full range of custom formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.