Cimpact® grades are high brightness, high purity, very platy, very fine talcs.
Cimpact® grades provide:
- Excellent stiffness
- Good HDT and dimensional stability
- Good balance of impact strength and stiffness
- High brightness, improved aesthetics and color-matching
In high performance plastics, our surface treated Cimpact® grades also provide:
- Extended thermal and UV stability (Cimpact® 710HS)
- Optimum odor control (Cimpact® 710HS)
- Improved dispersion and polymer compatibilization (Cimpact CB7)
Cimpact® grades are recommended for use in:
- High performance plastics
- Nucleation of semi-crystalline plastics (Cimpact® 699)
- Foamed plastics
- Plastic films
Cimpact® is available in compacted form for maximum extruder throughput, minimum dust, and improved dispersion.
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.