Ensaco® Ensaco® conductive and extra conductive carbon blacks for polymers
- High electrical conductivity
- High purity
- Easy dispersion
- Easy compounding and processing with high extrusion throughput
- Low moisture absorption
- Smooth surface finish
- Good balance of mechanical, flow, electrical and dynamic properties
- Improved stability to shear
Ensaco® carbon blacks are a special family of electrically conductive carbon blacks, produced though a proprietary method, that delivers extremely pure products with many advantages over conventional alternatives.
Ensaco® conductive carbon blacks are the solution of choice for conductive and anti-static plastics compounds.
Used in combination with other additives, they also provide electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding.
Ensaco® typical values
Ensaco® typical effects on polymer compounds
Electrical conductivity in HDPE
Final applications include:
- Electronic packaging
- Packaging for flammable products
- Anti-static flooring
- Fuel hoses and tanks
- Industrial pipes
- ATEX and ESD
- EMI shielding
- Power cables and accessories
- Conveyor and transmission belts
- Cylinder covering
- Safety systems and switches
- Heating systems
- Electrostatic painting
- Anti-vibration systems
For document downloads and enquiries about our Graphite and Carbon solutions, please visit the Imerys Graphite & Carbon website.